|Things I hate
||[Aug. 16th, 2006|09:10 pm]
- Utter Incompetence. As in, you've specified, multiple times, the SOP, the checklist, the known gotchas, and they still look at you like deer in headlights and call you when each dialog box pops up. No, not the users. The other techs. There's a reason why axes and quicklime were invented, and it wasn't gardening.
- Queery queer queers. The ones that can't talk about anything except for prada, hot guys, and xanax.
- The position of the windows key. Fucker always gets in the way.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Yes. It SUCKS. Sorry.
- Fake friends that are only out for their own self-interest. (Okay, that'd be all friends, honestly... but still... less obvious? please?)
- Waiting on other people to make a decision/get the ball rolling/make the first move. Granted, who doesn't hate that, right? Remind me to be the initiator more often in the future.
- Getting drawn into arguments I care not about.
- Vaginas. They scare me :)
- Wondering what Salomon is thinking when he reads this.
- Drunk LJ posting that you'll set to private later, after the entire free world has already commented on it, and referenced it in other posts.
- AOL. Truly, a set of users within the set of all retards.
- Being alone.
Nice (or "bad") list. :-) Vaginas scare me as well and mentioning "Salomon" reminds me of "Solomon's Key." It was a pretty rad NES game back in the day. :)
2006-08-17 05:47 pm (UTC)
Hey, we hate a bunch of the same things! No wonder we get along so well. Conspiratorially well, almost, sometimes, or so it seems. =) You've missed out on some great conversations regarding the Halloween costume, BTW - I *somehow* forgot to put you and Jon in touch, imagine that. ;-)
Oh yeah, and it's nice to live in a state now where people don't automatically assume that Sierra Nevada is good simply because it comes from Chico, and all the frat boys (who can afford it) drink it. Hell, I've only seen ONE place that actually serves it up here - and it was on the menu down with the Bud and Coors and such. Quite nice.
See ya soon - if you can't make it up to Tahoe in a few weeks, I'm still gonna come track you down before I have to fly back home, if you're in town. Dan can't come down with me, which is a crying shame. =(
Wondering what Salomon is thinking when he reads this.
I'm going to assume that "Salomon" is directed at me and not someone else. Have you met another Salomon? You know there can only be one...no, wait, I know of another one. Damn!
Ha hah! The statement is moot because I did not read it. It was read to me. I was doing dishes at the time and Robin read my friends page to me.
So, things I was thinking at the time:
1.) How am I going to get this caked on rice of this plate?
2.) I never did like Sierra Nevada. Have a couple friends that do.
3.) Vaginas only attack when threatened or cornered.
4.) Drunk LJ posting is quite fun, but it often results in erroneous semi-colon use
I haven't played the NES game. (Sorry...)
Oh, and I was supposed to remind you that you should be the initiator more often in the future.
Your assumption is correct. Sounds like you and Salomon should meet in a dark alley with overly large broadswords and attempt to decapitatate each other.
1) Soak, rub, SOS pad (unless teflon)
2) Yay! An ally!
3) It is important to follow safety tips: do not run, as that might stimulate its instinct to chase, and fight back if attacked.
4) Another key that;s in the wrong place.
Sorry is a NES game?
I can agree on most of the list, but not Sierra Nevada. That's a damn fine beer. :)
Should you ever be in town, I'll make sure you get your fill.
ZOMG did u see that hot boi in the Prada glasses?!1 Whoo, I need a Xanax.
I so did. He's been on youtube with that champagne bottle for weeks now.
Why should you be alone?
You're hot. :)
...though I am capable of talking about other things.
For example, Greg wants to go on a mission trip for two weeks to Zimbabwe, of all places. I had a lot to say about that.
"Waiting on other people to make a decision/get the ball rolling/make the first move. Granted, who doesn't hate that, right? Remind me to be the initiator more often in the future."
Queery queer queers. The ones that can't talk about anything except for prada, hot guys, and xanax.
A-fuckin'-men. And that's all I have to say about that.
Waiting on other people to make a decision/get the ball rolling/make the first move. Granted, who doesn't hate that, right? Remind me to be the initiator more often in the future.
Have we discussed the fact that we're the same person? I fail at initiation. Forutnately in my current situation, he was more than happy to be the initiator.
I'm avoiding writing "::hugs::" for obvious reasons, but the sentiment is there.