|With the changing of the month...
||[Dec. 1st, 2004|01:15 pm]
Out comes the christmas wishes. Allow me to be brief. (This list does not include those things that I might actually get since I already asked for them; new to you, for the first time!)|A gmail invite. Really. - Who knows where they come from - [Free] [Thanks babyofthegroup! (I won't open 'til x-mas)]. Dancing Barefoot - http://www.oreilly.com - [14.95] [Thanks jasnyder!]
- Just A Geek - http://www.thinkgeek.com - [14.99]
- A History of Hacks and Pranks at MIT - http://www.thinkgeek.com - [14.99]
- 2005 Classic Computers Calendar - http://www.thinkgeek.com - [14.99]
- Duct Tape Wallet - http://www.thinkgeek.com - [16.99]
- 42 Blanket - http://www.thinkgeek.com - [39.99]
- Super Cantenna (screw Pringles cans) http://www.thinkgeek.com - [49.99]
- Geomag Geocolor Set - http://www.buy.com - [19.99-59.99]
- Cash/Cash equivalent in giftcards from B&N, Boarders, Starbucks,
Target [Thanks Brian!] or wherever.
Some of this stuff can come from any brick and morter store - books from any bookstore, Geomags I've seen at the Discovery Store. Plain cash in small unmarked bills is good too. Heck, lotto tickets are kinda nice, as long as they haven't been played yet. Otherwise, winning un-turned-in lotto tickets only.
But wait! There's more! Just because Christmas is over doesn't mean you can't get me the good stuff listed above!