|Technological scares through history
||[May. 28th, 2007|12:03 pm]
- 2000s - Wireless 802.11x internet radiation.
- 1990s - Cellphone radiation.
- 1980s - Cordless telephone radiation.
- 1970s - Electromagnetic radiation from high voltage power lines.
- 1960s - TV radiation from "sitting too close."
- 1950s - Color television airwaves radiation.
- 1940s - Television airwaves radiation.
- 1930s - Radio radiation.
- 1920s - Telephone radiation.
- 1910s - Telegraph radiation.
- 1900s - Electricity.
Goddammit people, it's all the same stuff! Gah!
For more information plz to be visiting http://www.badscience.net/?p=418
2007-05-31 01:33 am (UTC)
OMG!!! We need to pass laws against this!!
What's next? LCD radiation? Flourescent Scanner Bulb radiation? or say it aint so ... the dreaded, deadly, RADIATOR radiation!!! Those seemingly innocuous heating devices are RADIATING heat ... RUN AWAY!!!
(shhh... don't let anyone know about the sun)
no no, not the radiation that turned Bruce into the Hulk... but the radiation that comes from old people, such as grampas and grammas.
it's deadly, and often accompanied by messing of the hair, kisses/pinches on the cheek, and complete right-wing judgement about my orientation... sometimes there's birthday money though.
what about I-POD RADIATION!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
So do you mainly work with hardware, or have you moved to coding yet?