|Technological scares through history
||[May. 28th, 2007|12:03 pm]
- 2000s - Wireless 802.11x internet radiation.
- 1990s - Cellphone radiation.
- 1980s - Cordless telephone radiation.
- 1970s - Electromagnetic radiation from high voltage power lines.
- 1960s - TV radiation from "sitting too close."
- 1950s - Color television airwaves radiation.
- 1940s - Television airwaves radiation.
- 1930s - Radio radiation.
- 1920s - Telephone radiation.
- 1910s - Telegraph radiation.
- 1900s - Electricity.
Goddammit people, it's all the same stuff! Gah!
For more information plz to be visiting http://www.badscience.net/?p=418