||[Aug. 27th, 2007|08:58 pm]
1. Who was your best friend?
That was Sal. If we only count people who went to my high school, Kenny and Maxx were.
2.What sports did you play?
Spectator? Mmmm.... football players.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
The classic grandma car. A beige 1985 Mercury Marquis. Four doors, V-6 powered, Emperor Palpatine protected American steel. No, seriously, I epoxied a Burger King kids toy to the hood. Episode 6 remastered was in theaters, remember? Two ton epoxy, too. Where ever that car may be now, Darth Sidious remains with it. The force is strong with that one.
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
I'm setting up a tent! In the wilderness! Surrounded by men!
5. Were you a party animal?
I can count the number of parties attended during high school on one hand. Jesse: you were two of them.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
...Not that anyone noticed...
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
I ran with the nerd group, heck yea.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Umm... not anymore.... Lemmie see if I can remember the lyrics...
Fight, fight, fight on foothill
The red & the black are at it again
Courage, honor, spirit, skill
Those we believe in and win we will
...I think there was another verse. It ended with C-O-U--G-A-R, cougars cougars, great!
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
My econ teacher. Such an awesome asshole. I aspire.
My TA teacher. His not caring what I was doing made me into the person I am today.
My chem teacher. He really should have kicked me out of that honors class.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
09th grade - basement
10th grade - back parking lot stairs
11th grade - wandering the streets
12th grade - in the labs
13. What was your school's full name?
Foothill High School
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to Prom?
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Meh. It was a waste of perfectly good wing commander playtime.
17. When did you graduate?
Late May of 2000
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
I remember 3 things: Getting my picture taken with the 3 most important people in my life, being buzzed on my work nextel while shaking hands with the principal, and eating red vines.
19. What was your favorite class?
Physics and History
20. Where were you on senior skip day?
Whiskeytown Lake, at the beach, baby!
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
I had a job with the school district before I even graduated
22. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes. Curse you pizza, with all of your delicious toppings. Damn you, sushi! Your carb filled rice forces my pants to be unbuttoned.
23. What did you do after graduation?
We had Sober-Grad, which had laser tag, swimming, karaoke, and "Who wants to be a millionaire" DVD trivia. I totally got nowhere with this one guy I was with, but I scored in "boxer bingo." The espresso came out of an AM/PM-esque mystery machine, and I had a blast with the rock wall and scheming to get outsiders in. I also got great door prizes, like a dartboard, and an awesome external modem. Woot, 56K!
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Maxx and I went stag. But not together. That would be like, gay or something.
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
28. What was your favorite thing to eat at lunch?
09th grade - pizza, chocolate frostie thing.
10th grade - sandwich
11th grade - veggie whopper
12th grade - ??? what the fuck did I eat? ... Probably pizza.
29. Who was your boy/girlfriend?
Umm, no one. Well, there was Josh, for about 6 months of 10th grade, but he didn't go to my school.
30. What are your favorite memories your senior year?
THIS: "On the return I pick up the pizza and return to P-2, where everyone had been before my departure. Sadly, they weren't there then. I found them by the server room, lifting the spare UPS off the ground and throwing it into Mumbler's Ford POS. E and myself climb onto the hood, holding on to dear life as the car accelerates down the quad."
The pizza was good too.
31. Did you like how you looked in your senior picture?
They were alright. I'm very pleased with the one that ended up in the yearbook.
32. Who will repost this after you?
33. How have you changed since high school?
I think I know more.