|You know you're nerdy when...
||[Feb. 3rd, 2005|05:59 pm]
You know you're nerdy when. . .
- You think of more livejournal interests to get your total to a power of two.
- You can quote from memory entire scenes from four or more of the following movies:
- The Fifth Element
- Any movie in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Double your movie score if the memorized scene didn't make it into the theatrical cut
- Ditto for the Matrix trilogy
- Minority Report
- Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail
- Office Space
- No credit if you only know scenes in which Jennifer Aniston has a speaking role
- Run, Lola Run
You own a USB Flash drive and you keep it with you at all times
You have successfully engaged in an IRC conversation through your cell phone
You regularly interact with more people online than you actually know in real life
You have used any of the following livejournal features:
- Post by phone
- Post by e-mail, using your phone
- Uploaded a pgp key
- Actually used the Administrative Console
You have programmed a graphing calculator to play tetris
You know the value of pi beyond seven significant digits
You have gmail, yahoo, and pop3/imap on a unix shell for email accounts, and you check them all at least once a day
Scoring: If you can answer yes to any of these statements, then you are a nerd. Revel in your nerdiness.